Hemodialysis Blood Line Set
The tubing set consist of arterial and venous lines, used during dialysis and are attached with A.V.fistula and dialyzer.
Arterial blood tubing : the portion of the tubing set that transports blood from the patient to the hemodialyzer inlet port.
Venous blood tubing : the portion of the tubing set transports blood from the hemodialyzer outlet port back to the patient.
E.O. Gas Sterilization.
- Medical grade PVC tubing minimizes side effect to health.
- All components are manufactured in original and monitored consistently.
- A variety of models are available for most brands of hemodialysis machines in operation worldwide; customized blood lines are available on request.
- Sterilization:E.O.Gas.and gamma ray.
- CCC and CE Certification passed.
For Fersenius, BBraun,Batex,Gambro ect dialysis machine.
CE ISO CCC certificate
20ml ,30ml ,50ml chamber